Tuesday, June 30, 2026

LOVE ON OLD BELONGINGS AND BEYOND...

 The old Camera 


I captured every greeting

From the day of our first meeting

Then I was new

 Still very own of you

 I gave you, your status and honour

You gave me the platform to deliver

I was in the process of your brilliance

You were my reason for being in capturing romance

You captured the gala days, unforgettable memories

I was your constant comparison even in your maladies

You carried me on an adventure; way abroad

Where nature's splendor made my brag to erode

You captured Plethora of iconic moments

I was like your ready garment


Now I am old , pale, discolored like pauper old man

But still I am your Ally forever young man

One day you may replace me , citing I am old, back dated 

But our friendship will always be updated

I may come once again

To make your dream joyous once again



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gothic Romance

  In The Darkness; Enchantment Grows  I love the darkness I love the sombre of dark; dusky yet faintly perfect I swear the light; though not...